Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Wish I Knew To Tell You Sooner

despite the night we shared and that instance
there was still too much history to kiss you
though I wished to, the time we spent made it evident
both your past and mine is our present

and we let ourselves divulge our secrets
clear we were both subconsciously telling
the other we're hopeless at forgetting love
and it's wounds and their ever setting

into our assimilation of souls and persons
and further of our predictions and intentions
and as this journey begun I wonder of it where it's end lies
and what of that night you'll remember

the advertent touch of my arm you instigated
the gestures you advised reminded you of a lover
the silence of the drive descending our Sky High
or the final look between our eyes at your house and goodbye


No comments:

other people waiting

we're not strangers anymore