28 Mar 2008
if i’m not allowed to fall i must be still and stand alone
it won’t take long before i drop with nothing to lean on
being thrown, skipping across the meniscus a smooth stone
skimming away from you until gravity says plop
i dislike that you ask me why and demand to know what’s the point
you seem to appoint me with confidence, the task of the ’us’ talking
which causes me to confess of my interest through you’re daunting
and all i’ve felt between us; is that we’re getting closer for all our caulking
it seems to me you’re hiding and not letting in through the cracks
the way our minds analyse, get disjointed and then let us act
with more honest intentions than we know, as if it’s okay to turn our backs
so the way it play’s we tend to hide behind walls of inspiration and facts
well to chance to drop into the pond or not; i’ve no other choice to take
because if i don’t and i let you go, you might have to fight your mistake
of what i’m worth as that smoothed stone in your hands before you throw
and looking to the stars i’m someone you should take the time and heart to know
so now with flaming lips do you realise exactly what you might miss
that whatever this is, if we’re just friends; why’s it feel so good for us to kiss
i go crazy when you’re with me; to have you in my arms and disarm your intelligence
and feel you close like you can be, if you choose to honestly say yes.
memories & previous plans
- ► 2009 (87)
- the Robin Hood of romance
- she wrote Sorry! in my coffee
- unclasped lovers
- CANINE LOVERS
- Ward For The Broken Hearted
- love is lung cancer
- If hypothetically I fell for you
- A Kite In The Wind
- did you miss me?
- our lives let the rain in.
- love is inspiration
- we watched our parent's and theirs for too long.
- our love to admire and if lacking'll set to fire a...
- If I Have To Go
- hands in pockets
- The Brittle Melancholy
- I scream. You scream. We all scream for the person...
- drop a coin into the sea. but only whisper come ba...
- knowing you're in love again is when feelings surp...
- tips for shy chicks
- the Friends ship set sail; unsure we had boarded w...
- his note & the lump in her throat. his sigh, her e...
- my winter weather leather gloves that hide my fing...
- "The Moment That It Takes To Fall Apart"
- straight lines
- pleasure, pain and provocation
- the vacancy sign’s flashing on your hotel lacking ...
- inhibited in the minute by a machine that stops my...
- warm and still
- my midnight malignant melanoma
- do you realise?
- it's dreamy weather
- don’t let the magic of the moment become too much ...
- Tap. Tap. Tap...
- deciduous reaching over us. littering romance on t...
- red sea
- nobody’s up except the moon and me
- memories are tears
- I once fell in love in a six hour conversation
- freeway, cars & trucks.
- he stored his love and his life in boxes in the cu...
- time’s like a broken watch
- 22 Feb 2008 I tried being nice, I tried being sin...
- I dreamt I was dead and of what you said about my ...
- I hate your assumptions. They’re like lumps in my ...
- on the banks of the south I was the odd one out.
- roses are red, violets are blue. you don’t love me...
- on valentine’s day
- you’re not there anymore
- blog 100.
- tear apart the ties that bind. You're nothing not ...
- tantrum display. you can no longer prey
- for wanting of winter ways
- could I love the beach. could I love you?
- you were just outside my window
- we sold sincerity for seduction
- sleep carefully, fuck well.
- hating you makes me a better person
- you boiled to the surface, like you should never h...
- let me take you...
- ▼ May (66)