28 Apr 2008
time's short for the rain to fall from the eve like the moment it takes to fall apart
as if a dream or deja-vu tonight reminds me of that park and having to depart
not so late at night as the norm from your place after the last conversation we had
when I asked or maybe demanded are you definitely all out so I could stop being sad
dinner then driving you home on the corner you told me what I already suspected
I'm good at assumptions and just as I thought you'd together with your ex resurrected
the course you were traveling on when our worlds collided and interjected
but in the moment with the engine off I forgot to tell you the cost your departure deflected
I loved you for an instance and do now somehow to some extent
and didn't realise till you'd left exactly how much to me you meant
as I drove off tonight I thought about the love it takes to become a man
and that it was quietened too early to let unfold fully my persuasive plan
on my way home I rounded a corner and dropped a coin into the sea
singing out loud I shouted out please come back to me
the coin dropped to the ocean floor and got sucked into the sand
it's wish remains stuck there with the love it takes to destroy a man
what feelings will reside for you in time to come I am unsure
perhaps one day I'll get brave enough and swim to that sandy floor
and retrieve my wish and take it back and put you out of my hopeful mind
or maybe you'll dive and see it shining from the deep blue and what you've lost you'll find
memories & previous plans
- ► 2009 (87)
- the Robin Hood of romance
- she wrote Sorry! in my coffee
- unclasped lovers
- CANINE LOVERS
- Ward For The Broken Hearted
- love is lung cancer
- If hypothetically I fell for you
- A Kite In The Wind
- did you miss me?
- our lives let the rain in.
- love is inspiration
- we watched our parent's and theirs for too long.
- our love to admire and if lacking'll set to fire a...
- If I Have To Go
- hands in pockets
- The Brittle Melancholy
- I scream. You scream. We all scream for the person...
- drop a coin into the sea. but only whisper come ba...
- knowing you're in love again is when feelings surp...
- tips for shy chicks
- the Friends ship set sail; unsure we had boarded w...
- his note & the lump in her throat. his sigh, her e...
- my winter weather leather gloves that hide my fing...
- "The Moment That It Takes To Fall Apart"
- straight lines
- pleasure, pain and provocation
- the vacancy sign’s flashing on your hotel lacking ...
- inhibited in the minute by a machine that stops my...
- warm and still
- my midnight malignant melanoma
- do you realise?
- it's dreamy weather
- don’t let the magic of the moment become too much ...
- Tap. Tap. Tap...
- deciduous reaching over us. littering romance on t...
- red sea
- nobody’s up except the moon and me
- memories are tears
- I once fell in love in a six hour conversation
- freeway, cars & trucks.
- he stored his love and his life in boxes in the cu...
- time’s like a broken watch
- 22 Feb 2008 I tried being nice, I tried being sin...
- I dreamt I was dead and of what you said about my ...
- I hate your assumptions. They’re like lumps in my ...
- on the banks of the south I was the odd one out.
- roses are red, violets are blue. you don’t love me...
- on valentine’s day
- you’re not there anymore
- blog 100.
- tear apart the ties that bind. You're nothing not ...
- tantrum display. you can no longer prey
- for wanting of winter ways
- could I love the beach. could I love you?
- you were just outside my window
- we sold sincerity for seduction
- sleep carefully, fuck well.
- hating you makes me a better person
- you boiled to the surface, like you should never h...
- let me take you...
- ▼ May (66)