26 Feb 2008
time tortures me repeatedly till I can't wait any longer
my mind condenses profusely and I whittle and I ponder
your lack of actions and decision and my hesitation to advance
I'm wound up, I'm bound to your fateless contradictory plans
you snare me and lure me and turn me into your slave
I endure you and try to move you but you're a sleuth to my prey
you pretend you don't hear me when you know I call for rescue
you repeatedly give up on us, you say I keep leaving you bemused
I'm a broken watch that needs winding but you've no need for the time
you're impermeable to my charm and resist the sincerity of my lines
every sentence from you is sadly contentious and leaves me vexed
I can't work out what you're thinking or what you're wanting of me next
how does a pretty face like yours let your soul betray me with such force
it's so easy to let you creep into my heart, where you cut rough and coarse
you banded me to a wagon; rolled me downhill to roads less taken
you made it beyond evident you stopped loving me and my trust you are forsaking
I'll be lucky to crawl away from you my with my limbs still attached and working
the shameful and pensive memory of you and I perforating continues hurting
your disinterest in my comfort makes me despise the way you watched us wilting
and did nothing to protect us or venture towards prevention of us jilting
I'm an old flame now that burns vengefully mastering scorned spite
I've got contempt in me yet; you don't know the hate I can requite
memories & previous plans
- ► 2009 (87)
- the Robin Hood of romance
- she wrote Sorry! in my coffee
- unclasped lovers
- CANINE LOVERS
- Ward For The Broken Hearted
- love is lung cancer
- If hypothetically I fell for you
- A Kite In The Wind
- did you miss me?
- our lives let the rain in.
- love is inspiration
- we watched our parent's and theirs for too long.
- our love to admire and if lacking'll set to fire a...
- If I Have To Go
- hands in pockets
- The Brittle Melancholy
- I scream. You scream. We all scream for the person...
- drop a coin into the sea. but only whisper come ba...
- knowing you're in love again is when feelings surp...
- tips for shy chicks
- the Friends ship set sail; unsure we had boarded w...
- his note & the lump in her throat. his sigh, her e...
- my winter weather leather gloves that hide my fing...
- "The Moment That It Takes To Fall Apart"
- straight lines
- pleasure, pain and provocation
- the vacancy sign’s flashing on your hotel lacking ...
- inhibited in the minute by a machine that stops my...
- warm and still
- my midnight malignant melanoma
- do you realise?
- it's dreamy weather
- don’t let the magic of the moment become too much ...
- Tap. Tap. Tap...
- deciduous reaching over us. littering romance on t...
- red sea
- nobody’s up except the moon and me
- memories are tears
- I once fell in love in a six hour conversation
- freeway, cars & trucks.
- he stored his love and his life in boxes in the cu...
- time’s like a broken watch
- 22 Feb 2008 I tried being nice, I tried being sin...
- I dreamt I was dead and of what you said about my ...
- I hate your assumptions. They’re like lumps in my ...
- on the banks of the south I was the odd one out.
- roses are red, violets are blue. you don’t love me...
- on valentine’s day
- you’re not there anymore
- blog 100.
- tear apart the ties that bind. You're nothing not ...
- tantrum display. you can no longer prey
- for wanting of winter ways
- could I love the beach. could I love you?
- you were just outside my window
- we sold sincerity for seduction
- sleep carefully, fuck well.
- hating you makes me a better person
- you boiled to the surface, like you should never h...
- let me take you...
- ▼ May (66)