24 Mar 2008
the room is dark and the stillness obvious and though there’s thunder the rain’s yet to fall
listening to the music we missed but one stars song after we kissed and I was glad I gave it my all
for if the moment’s but that and not fleeting but never repeating; I’ll not let a distance creep in
I’ll remember you as you were and I as I held you and how your sincerity broke down the walls
the day was long but time went so fast and I though I’m not sure what will last
I realised you’ve been worth everything and I’d not change an instance that’s passed
because to’ve not lain beside you in the darkness of my room would’ve been too easily a mistake
so as it stands now whether you’ve got me or I’m just a wishful thought, I cannot regret that I asked
thursday seems so far but with this weather it’ll fly as the season’s coming to a change
for all that I thought I knew about love, I found in my heart there’s been some things to rearrange
to fit you in wasn’t hard but to make you comfortable perhaps, ’cause the walls were peeling with outdated paper
so my bed now is made and there’s still something I save in contemplation as our hearts come of age
if you’re a truth I grow to know, then you get that I’ll show it and not hold back my love or advances
we’ve both seen our two hearts meet and neither one of us can be sure, but what’s it worth to not employ the circumstances
leaving behind the cloaks and daggers of the beginning it’s clear there’s more than possibly imagined could be
I’m not into fortune telling or getting my hopes high but it’s impossible to ignore these sort of romances
memories & previous plans
- ► 2009 (87)
- the Robin Hood of romance
- she wrote Sorry! in my coffee
- unclasped lovers
- CANINE LOVERS
- Ward For The Broken Hearted
- love is lung cancer
- If hypothetically I fell for you
- A Kite In The Wind
- did you miss me?
- our lives let the rain in.
- love is inspiration
- we watched our parent's and theirs for too long.
- our love to admire and if lacking'll set to fire a...
- If I Have To Go
- hands in pockets
- The Brittle Melancholy
- I scream. You scream. We all scream for the person...
- drop a coin into the sea. but only whisper come ba...
- knowing you're in love again is when feelings surp...
- tips for shy chicks
- the Friends ship set sail; unsure we had boarded w...
- his note & the lump in her throat. his sigh, her e...
- my winter weather leather gloves that hide my fing...
- "The Moment That It Takes To Fall Apart"
- straight lines
- pleasure, pain and provocation
- the vacancy sign’s flashing on your hotel lacking ...
- inhibited in the minute by a machine that stops my...
- warm and still
- my midnight malignant melanoma
- do you realise?
- it's dreamy weather
- don’t let the magic of the moment become too much ...
- Tap. Tap. Tap...
- deciduous reaching over us. littering romance on t...
- red sea
- nobody’s up except the moon and me
- memories are tears
- I once fell in love in a six hour conversation
- freeway, cars & trucks.
- he stored his love and his life in boxes in the cu...
- time’s like a broken watch
- 22 Feb 2008 I tried being nice, I tried being sin...
- I dreamt I was dead and of what you said about my ...
- I hate your assumptions. They’re like lumps in my ...
- on the banks of the south I was the odd one out.
- roses are red, violets are blue. you don’t love me...
- on valentine’s day
- you’re not there anymore
- blog 100.
- tear apart the ties that bind. You're nothing not ...
- tantrum display. you can no longer prey
- for wanting of winter ways
- could I love the beach. could I love you?
- you were just outside my window
- we sold sincerity for seduction
- sleep carefully, fuck well.
- hating you makes me a better person
- you boiled to the surface, like you should never h...
- let me take you...
- ▼ May (66)