23 Jan 2008
You stole my heart from me and then turned it to stone
I thought that you would love me then you left me alone
I wanted a connection and perpetual adoration
Instead you left me drowning in a sea of isolation
You sided with the enemy when I most needed a friend
You left me well and truly before we reached the end
Tell me now, why did you waste all my precious time?
What meaning did you put into every song and every rhyme?
Now I'm taking back my soul and you'll never get me again
And when you're all alone and so unsure maybe then
You'll hate yourself like I hate you this moment
And finally see for yourself what you've done and own it
'Cause you're a liar and a thief and the least bit a gentleman
The thought of your touch now has the bitterness of lemon
I wouldn't spare you a cigarette even if it'd clear your muddy mind
And I'll never stop to give you the time for yourself to maybe find
'Cause you're not worth it anymore. You're ugly and deformed
Don't touch my heart again or I'll exact vengeance you've been warned
I can find another who'll serve me far better than you know
I hope someday there's someone who can hit you as hard, as low
As you've stabbed me once too many times. You'll not get in another blow
The grass is fucking greener and your face more ever yellow
And it'll only turn to brown with your self pity and your wallow
Brace yourself old lover 'cause you've not known pain like this yet
On you're weak and disjointed mind I pray God's wrath is set
If just to teach you decency towards another soul
If it were my choice certainly I'd leave you to rot in gaol
Ah forget it! Why'm I wasting my time thinking of you
Now you're surely not sparing me even a thought or two
I'll have more than ever now without you to hold me back
And you'll never, ever realise how much honesty you lack
I'll shower and bathe till you're stench no longer stains
It's over. I'm moving beyond you, that's it I refuse to further wane
memories & previous plans
- ► 2009 (87)
- the Robin Hood of romance
- she wrote Sorry! in my coffee
- unclasped lovers
- CANINE LOVERS
- Ward For The Broken Hearted
- love is lung cancer
- If hypothetically I fell for you
- A Kite In The Wind
- did you miss me?
- our lives let the rain in.
- love is inspiration
- we watched our parent's and theirs for too long.
- our love to admire and if lacking'll set to fire a...
- If I Have To Go
- hands in pockets
- The Brittle Melancholy
- I scream. You scream. We all scream for the person...
- drop a coin into the sea. but only whisper come ba...
- knowing you're in love again is when feelings surp...
- tips for shy chicks
- the Friends ship set sail; unsure we had boarded w...
- his note & the lump in her throat. his sigh, her e...
- my winter weather leather gloves that hide my fing...
- "The Moment That It Takes To Fall Apart"
- straight lines
- pleasure, pain and provocation
- the vacancy sign’s flashing on your hotel lacking ...
- inhibited in the minute by a machine that stops my...
- warm and still
- my midnight malignant melanoma
- do you realise?
- it's dreamy weather
- don’t let the magic of the moment become too much ...
- Tap. Tap. Tap...
- deciduous reaching over us. littering romance on t...
- red sea
- nobody’s up except the moon and me
- memories are tears
- I once fell in love in a six hour conversation
- freeway, cars & trucks.
- he stored his love and his life in boxes in the cu...
- time’s like a broken watch
- 22 Feb 2008 I tried being nice, I tried being sin...
- I dreamt I was dead and of what you said about my ...
- I hate your assumptions. They’re like lumps in my ...
- on the banks of the south I was the odd one out.
- roses are red, violets are blue. you don’t love me...
- on valentine’s day
- you’re not there anymore
- blog 100.
- tear apart the ties that bind. You're nothing not ...
- tantrum display. you can no longer prey
- for wanting of winter ways
- could I love the beach. could I love you?
- you were just outside my window
- we sold sincerity for seduction
- sleep carefully, fuck well.
- hating you makes me a better person
- you boiled to the surface, like you should never h...
- let me take you...
- ▼ May (66)