Saturday, May 24, 2008

CANINE LOVERS

just that little bit gorgeous..

how could I ignore?

the juxtaposition of you and I

looking glazed in to each other's eyes

our faces: paintings to tell

what a thousand words can not

it's hot this you and I!

this now come about well rounded

what have we found in each other?

is it safety that makes a lover?

where are we?
where's this going?

circumstance a pulling undertow

will you swim to the surface?

or let me drown in your sexing purpose..

I know conversation follows heated moments
as a stray dog trying to find it's owner..
a wiff of scent every now and then
but more often than not-- a road with no end

ARE WE JUST TWO CANINES UNLEASHED!?

resigned to sharing instead of fighting for a bone

why IS it when you're away I feel more than ever alone?



No comments:

memories & previous plans

other people waiting

we're not strangers anymore