12 Feb 2008
I guess I must be dead to you
even after all the years
you don't return my phone calls
that alone should make it clear
I spend my days trying to find you
and perhaps you don't mind to
know that from my thoughts
you've not yet disappeared
Your absence from my life sears deep
and my longing for you is rearing
I just can't contain any longer
the creeping steady storm of tears
all I want is for you to hear
what I have to plead
about how much I need
to know whether or not for so long
you treasured me the same
Was I to blame for our falling out
did I do or say something that caused you doubt
that we'd left our course of strong and steady
did you think perhaps I wasn't ready
did I not show you enough affection
was my neurosis like an infection
did I claustrophobe
and not enough show you
that I could stand on my own
Did you feel I was not secure
or my head too much a mess
I can't stop debating whether or not
you were waiting for me to pass the test
of companion over lover
or the falling for another
well I'll tell you now as clear as mud
I never came close, only you I loved
for cure of my relapsing heartache
you're my self prescribed overdose
Just come back to me and confess
that right now you love me so much less
than ever and you couldn't again
tell me since us you've seen other men
tell me that you don't think of us
and with me you want nothing more to do
tell me you've sieved me from your heart
hearing those words from you is the only way
I can start over with a ray of hope
memories & previous plans
- ► 2009 (87)
- the Robin Hood of romance
- she wrote Sorry! in my coffee
- unclasped lovers
- CANINE LOVERS
- Ward For The Broken Hearted
- love is lung cancer
- If hypothetically I fell for you
- A Kite In The Wind
- did you miss me?
- our lives let the rain in.
- love is inspiration
- we watched our parent's and theirs for too long.
- our love to admire and if lacking'll set to fire a...
- If I Have To Go
- hands in pockets
- The Brittle Melancholy
- I scream. You scream. We all scream for the person...
- drop a coin into the sea. but only whisper come ba...
- knowing you're in love again is when feelings surp...
- tips for shy chicks
- the Friends ship set sail; unsure we had boarded w...
- his note & the lump in her throat. his sigh, her e...
- my winter weather leather gloves that hide my fing...
- "The Moment That It Takes To Fall Apart"
- straight lines
- pleasure, pain and provocation
- the vacancy sign’s flashing on your hotel lacking ...
- inhibited in the minute by a machine that stops my...
- warm and still
- my midnight malignant melanoma
- do you realise?
- it's dreamy weather
- don’t let the magic of the moment become too much ...
- Tap. Tap. Tap...
- deciduous reaching over us. littering romance on t...
- red sea
- nobody’s up except the moon and me
- memories are tears
- I once fell in love in a six hour conversation
- freeway, cars & trucks.
- he stored his love and his life in boxes in the cu...
- time’s like a broken watch
- 22 Feb 2008 I tried being nice, I tried being sin...
- I dreamt I was dead and of what you said about my ...
- I hate your assumptions. They’re like lumps in my ...
- on the banks of the south I was the odd one out.
- roses are red, violets are blue. you don’t love me...
- on valentine’s day
- you’re not there anymore
- blog 100.
- tear apart the ties that bind. You're nothing not ...
- tantrum display. you can no longer prey
- for wanting of winter ways
- could I love the beach. could I love you?
- you were just outside my window
- we sold sincerity for seduction
- sleep carefully, fuck well.
- hating you makes me a better person
- you boiled to the surface, like you should never h...
- let me take you...
- ▼ May (66)