08 Mar 2008
he tried all he could to be better but failed
and he was blind reading braille while his eyes bled
so much they drowned in a sea of deep red
and covered his pupils and trickled and traced
down his face to his lips and all the sin he could taste
searing his tongue, stopping his words in a haste
and silence fell upon him and the conversation
came to an end but no apology he could persuade her
of as he was left with nothing to lure her grace
her eyes were clear but almost glazed with tears
running a trace down the lines to the place
where she could purse them and taste in them
the saltiness which on her mouth were a bitterness
and all the water she rained out dripped off her chin south
hitting the ground and seemed to create an ocean
and for all her crying she was still no closer to absolving
his red sea of despise that was polluted with the lies
he told and the mutated creatures that featured in the fables told
they both turned their backs to one another
and knew in their hearts the seas couldn't be parted
that when the fire was burning for them they smothered
it and starved it of the fuel that kept the flame lit
and in their imaginations they ran over all they'd miss
for them there was no promised land, they'd return to slavery
but it was admirable they both understood the bravery
which they upheld for the length that they did and
they'll forever remember how they fought for it
memories & previous plans
- ► 2009 (87)
- the Robin Hood of romance
- she wrote Sorry! in my coffee
- unclasped lovers
- CANINE LOVERS
- Ward For The Broken Hearted
- love is lung cancer
- If hypothetically I fell for you
- A Kite In The Wind
- did you miss me?
- our lives let the rain in.
- love is inspiration
- we watched our parent's and theirs for too long.
- our love to admire and if lacking'll set to fire a...
- If I Have To Go
- hands in pockets
- The Brittle Melancholy
- I scream. You scream. We all scream for the person...
- drop a coin into the sea. but only whisper come ba...
- knowing you're in love again is when feelings surp...
- tips for shy chicks
- the Friends ship set sail; unsure we had boarded w...
- his note & the lump in her throat. his sigh, her e...
- my winter weather leather gloves that hide my fing...
- "The Moment That It Takes To Fall Apart"
- straight lines
- pleasure, pain and provocation
- the vacancy sign’s flashing on your hotel lacking ...
- inhibited in the minute by a machine that stops my...
- warm and still
- my midnight malignant melanoma
- do you realise?
- it's dreamy weather
- don’t let the magic of the moment become too much ...
- Tap. Tap. Tap...
- deciduous reaching over us. littering romance on t...
- red sea
- nobody’s up except the moon and me
- memories are tears
- I once fell in love in a six hour conversation
- freeway, cars & trucks.
- he stored his love and his life in boxes in the cu...
- time’s like a broken watch
- 22 Feb 2008 I tried being nice, I tried being sin...
- I dreamt I was dead and of what you said about my ...
- I hate your assumptions. They’re like lumps in my ...
- on the banks of the south I was the odd one out.
- roses are red, violets are blue. you don’t love me...
- on valentine’s day
- you’re not there anymore
- blog 100.
- tear apart the ties that bind. You're nothing not ...
- tantrum display. you can no longer prey
- for wanting of winter ways
- could I love the beach. could I love you?
- you were just outside my window
- we sold sincerity for seduction
- sleep carefully, fuck well.
- hating you makes me a better person
- you boiled to the surface, like you should never h...
- let me take you...
- ▼ May (66)