25 Mar 2008
you are the kind of refugee that makes a home within your dreams
for all that your love’s imagining, some things aren’t exactly as they seem
as moments and romances anchor and sail, your heart you slowly give away
to all of those who take their toll; part of your soul they’ll always stay
as a piece of you in one manner or another and you’ll never let yourself forget
the way they make you feel at times about your endings and your regrets
there’s a sad tune that plays in your mind on these cold and bitter nights
when the weather gets bad and your dreams are riddled with nostalgic frights
I hate to think you’ll be stuck alone forever with no one to calm your waters
your mind wanders alone about in forests overgrown with awkward pauses
creatures are sentences left unfinished and thoughts that escape you tepidly dread
hesitations to make moves on the loves you had are waiting for you when you’re dead
so try and wring every instance and encounter of feeling, emotion and connection
and bind up a swag of all your heartfelt intentions and dreams of resurrection
through all of the fog seeking redemption of your pining you steer towards her glowing city
so when you arrive in the middle of the night and you’re all needy ask her to take pity
request after your soaking that she take you in for a while and don’t dare let yourself resign
to feelings of no worth or compromise; you’ll make her yours through this stormy time
memories & previous plans
- ► 2009 (87)
- the Robin Hood of romance
- she wrote Sorry! in my coffee
- unclasped lovers
- CANINE LOVERS
- Ward For The Broken Hearted
- love is lung cancer
- If hypothetically I fell for you
- A Kite In The Wind
- did you miss me?
- our lives let the rain in.
- love is inspiration
- we watched our parent's and theirs for too long.
- our love to admire and if lacking'll set to fire a...
- If I Have To Go
- hands in pockets
- The Brittle Melancholy
- I scream. You scream. We all scream for the person...
- drop a coin into the sea. but only whisper come ba...
- knowing you're in love again is when feelings surp...
- tips for shy chicks
- the Friends ship set sail; unsure we had boarded w...
- his note & the lump in her throat. his sigh, her e...
- my winter weather leather gloves that hide my fing...
- "The Moment That It Takes To Fall Apart"
- straight lines
- pleasure, pain and provocation
- the vacancy sign’s flashing on your hotel lacking ...
- inhibited in the minute by a machine that stops my...
- warm and still
- my midnight malignant melanoma
- do you realise?
- it's dreamy weather
- don’t let the magic of the moment become too much ...
- Tap. Tap. Tap...
- deciduous reaching over us. littering romance on t...
- red sea
- nobody’s up except the moon and me
- memories are tears
- I once fell in love in a six hour conversation
- freeway, cars & trucks.
- he stored his love and his life in boxes in the cu...
- time’s like a broken watch
- 22 Feb 2008 I tried being nice, I tried being sin...
- I dreamt I was dead and of what you said about my ...
- I hate your assumptions. They’re like lumps in my ...
- on the banks of the south I was the odd one out.
- roses are red, violets are blue. you don’t love me...
- on valentine’s day
- you’re not there anymore
- blog 100.
- tear apart the ties that bind. You're nothing not ...
- tantrum display. you can no longer prey
- for wanting of winter ways
- could I love the beach. could I love you?
- you were just outside my window
- we sold sincerity for seduction
- sleep carefully, fuck well.
- hating you makes me a better person
- you boiled to the surface, like you should never h...
- let me take you...
- ▼ May (66)