18 Apr 2008
typically though unrehearsed; in another time and place
in a parallel universe out there somewhere lost in space
you and I mightn't be so clear; we might have been two unlamented lovers
with less inhibitions, more masters of our fears and each the half to better the other
but with whirlwind weather we've worked too hard and have all too traveled our friendship
to locate those feelings of freedom in a new world or be guided by stars and let love enlist
the swooning platoon that'd be required to move our lips and let our tongues ravel and kiss
has sailed as a schooner surely and seaworthy, silently into the lack of affirmation abyss
resolved now we must hold back our tenderness toll, put us in focus and remain our steady aim
to hit homeward and on target our hearts no longer flames lit and watch what we do with our names
we have to take care they don't end up respective etchings on the stone tablets of our vulnerable souls
all the dreams of us together are escaping as ethers for all I that I pour they sift through possibility's plot holes
resigned we've quietly decided to be friendship providers
washing in waves, lapping at the feet of the future as a tide does
but never staying or forming rivers or crossing secret love's borders
torn twofold as we grow old, we're hiding our pining and in spite of poor timing we're friends but fools for our hoarding
memories & previous plans
- ► 2009 (87)
- the Robin Hood of romance
- she wrote Sorry! in my coffee
- unclasped lovers
- CANINE LOVERS
- Ward For The Broken Hearted
- love is lung cancer
- If hypothetically I fell for you
- A Kite In The Wind
- did you miss me?
- our lives let the rain in.
- love is inspiration
- we watched our parent's and theirs for too long.
- our love to admire and if lacking'll set to fire a...
- If I Have To Go
- hands in pockets
- The Brittle Melancholy
- I scream. You scream. We all scream for the person...
- drop a coin into the sea. but only whisper come ba...
- knowing you're in love again is when feelings surp...
- tips for shy chicks
- the Friends ship set sail; unsure we had boarded w...
- his note & the lump in her throat. his sigh, her e...
- my winter weather leather gloves that hide my fing...
- "The Moment That It Takes To Fall Apart"
- straight lines
- pleasure, pain and provocation
- the vacancy sign’s flashing on your hotel lacking ...
- inhibited in the minute by a machine that stops my...
- warm and still
- my midnight malignant melanoma
- do you realise?
- it's dreamy weather
- don’t let the magic of the moment become too much ...
- Tap. Tap. Tap...
- deciduous reaching over us. littering romance on t...
- red sea
- nobody’s up except the moon and me
- memories are tears
- I once fell in love in a six hour conversation
- freeway, cars & trucks.
- he stored his love and his life in boxes in the cu...
- time’s like a broken watch
- 22 Feb 2008 I tried being nice, I tried being sin...
- I dreamt I was dead and of what you said about my ...
- I hate your assumptions. They’re like lumps in my ...
- on the banks of the south I was the odd one out.
- roses are red, violets are blue. you don’t love me...
- on valentine’s day
- you’re not there anymore
- blog 100.
- tear apart the ties that bind. You're nothing not ...
- tantrum display. you can no longer prey
- for wanting of winter ways
- could I love the beach. could I love you?
- you were just outside my window
- we sold sincerity for seduction
- sleep carefully, fuck well.
- hating you makes me a better person
- you boiled to the surface, like you should never h...
- let me take you...
- ▼ May (66)